Monday, February 27, 2012

Best Dream Ever!!!!

Millie had a late nap Saturday. Not only was it late, but it was long. Like, almost 4 hours long. Millie has always been a champion napper, but sometimes we have to wake her up so that she will go to sleep at night. When we realized that her nap was reaching the 4 hour mark, John went into her room to wake her up. I could hear them talking for a while and then they came out. John had the following conversation with Millie:

John: Wake up Millie
Millie: Hi, Daddy.
John: You slept for a long time. What did you dream about?
Millie: Jesus.
John: Oh, you did? What did you do with Jesus?
Millie: We played hide and seek. Jesus tickled me and He was funny.
John: Did you have fun playing with Jesus?
Millie: Yes. Jesus is my friend. He loves me.

I don't know about you, but to me that sounds like the best dream ever! I have no doubt that Millie, and all children everywhere, still have a really close relationship with Jesus. I am grateful that He loves little children so much. His love for them leads me to believe that He also has a sense of humor. At least I hope so. Why, do you ask? Because that night while Millie was saying her bedtime prayer, she said; "Please bless Daddy poop, Mommy poop, and Roofie poop".

2 comments:

  1. Great dream, so cute. Love that kids are so close to the spirit wish we could grow up and never change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is funny. I think she's been hanging out too much with her Papa-poop.

    ReplyDelete